Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

26 Things About Me...

A: Age 27
B: Bed Size QUEEN
C: Chore I Hate THEY NEVER END WHEN YOU BECOME A MOM
D: Dog's Name DON'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE :(
E: Essential Food Item BREAD
F: Favorite Color PINK
G: Gold or Silver SILVER
H: Height 5' 1/2"
I: I Am BLESSED
J: Job HAIR THERAPIST
K: Kids 1 KASH
L: Living Situation GREAT HOME FOR MY FAMILY AND ME
M: Mom's Name PAT
N: Nicknames K-JO  KJ  SHUG
O: Overnight Hospital Stays WHEN KASH HAD TO HAVE SURGERY FOR HIS BELLY
P: Pet Peeve WHEN PEOPLE DON'T RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL
Q: Quote From A Movie "KEEP ON SWIMMING, SWIMMING, SWIMMING" (NEMO)
R: Right or Left Handed RIGHT
S: Siblings RYAN    JOSH AND LINNEA (HALF)
T: Time I Wake Up WHEN EVER KASH WAKES ME UP
U: Unique Thing About My Car SHE HAS A NAME, "BETSY LOU"
V: Vegetables I Hate CUCUMBERS
W: Ways I Run Late SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM A MOM :)
X: X-Rays TO FIND OUT THAT I HAD PNEUMONIA
Y: Your Favorite Singer CARRIE UNDERWOOD
Z: Zoo Favorite ELEPHANT

I took this from another blog (hope that was okay Patti)
I think it's a fun change for a post and a cute way to get to know
 little things about someone.
If you read this then your in it to play it.
Copy and paste to a new post.
Change the answers to your own.
After your done leave a comment with me so
I can see all your A-Z, 26 Things About Me....

3 comments:

kris said...

we're the same age! I never knew that :)

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

i like this post!

The Howick Family said...

love these little trivia posts about people!

Post a Comment