Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Picture of Your Favorite Memory...June 20th 2009

JUNE 20th 2009
This is just 1 of my many favorite memories.
This was the day Kash was sealed to us in the Provo Temple, the day we ALL become an eternal family. This is our birth mom, well Kash's birth mom Whitney.
We were so blessed to have her and her family with us for this special day.
The day was June 20th.
This date has more meaning than just one single day.
June 20th 2003 was the day Kyle and I were married, June 20th 2007 was the day Kyle and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and June 20th 2009 was the day Kash was sealed to us. 

3 comments:

Camille said...

I've been loving your posts lately! What a fun idea! - Camille

The Bennett Family said...

what an awesome day! i love reading your posts. so informative. i love to learn things about you that i did not know!

Madalyn said...

O my gosh, I can't believe how big Kash has gotten, love it!

Post a Comment