Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY

“Life’s journey is not traveled on a freeway devoid of obstacles, pitfalls, and snares. Rather, it is a pathway marked by forks and turnings. Decisions are constantly before us. To make them wisely, courage is needed: the courage to say, ‘No,’ the courage to say, ‘Yes.’ Decisions do determine destiny. The call for courage comes constantly to each of us. It has ever been so,
and so shall it ever be.”

I told Kyle something today. I said I am the "talker" and you are the "agree-ee". I said some might think thats bossy but together we do pretty good, I get things started and when he feels "RIGHT" about it, he goes with the flow. I hope that in the next coming days and months the decisions that we make together as a family will bring new and great destiny for us.






0 comments:

Post a Comment