Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Saturday, February 26, 2011

15 FACTS

1.) I have been married to the love of my life for almost 8 years
2.) I love being a MOM - although some days can be very challenging
3.) I work from home doing hair and I LOVE it because I always get to be the boss
4.) I DVR Studio 5 everyday it's on
5.) I love love summertime
6.) I love the outdoors during the summer - water and sun make me happy
7.) I have 1 child and would love to have more someday (hopefully sooner than later)
8.) I love to buy shoes and purses - they always make a girl feel pretty
9.) I hate spiders and bees and grasshoppers
10.) I have scoliosis (were your spine curves)
11.) I like to feel in control of all things
12.) I hate not getting my way - but sometimes it's just how it is
13.) I feel pretty in this picture :)
14.) I have never been skiing, even though we live in the greatest place for snow
15.) I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for

0 comments:

Post a Comment