Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

5 in 1

#1. Person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
I don't know who that would be, but I know why I would. Someone who has not a care in the world, all things are so easy going for them. Someone who loves everyone and is loved right back by everyone. Someone that makes people feel good about themselves. Someone who can bring comfort to people. I know, I'm boring but I have no idea who I would trade places with for a day.

#2. Your most treasured item.

MY FAMILY...EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

#3. A picture that makes you laugh.



Butch. That's his name BUTCHIE. We were taking family pictures and Alice took a few of him. He was quite the poser that day.

#4. Person who has gotten you through the most.




#5. The person you do the most messed up thing with


With these CRAZY GIRLS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment