Kyle, Kelly Jo and Kash

Together We Make A Family

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

I remember most of my THANKSGIVING'S when I was a little girl. Getting up those mornings and heading straight to my grandma's house. It was always nice that she lived only 5 or so houses down from us. I remember watching the Macy's THANKSGIVING Day Parade, but only wanting to watch the singers and dancers, after the Rockettes got done the parade would start and I had watched everything that I wanted to see. I loved helping my grandma make dinner. These are some of the things we would make...

* SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE - so yummy :)
* PINK YOGURT SALAD - it always needed a taste test before serving
* PEA SALAD - sweet and simple
*GIBBLET GRAVY - loved this when i was a kid
{these 4 things were probably my absolute favorite...funny the things you can remember as a little kid}

 I remember when ever it was time to make the whipp cream for the pie's, I was always the one that wanted to make it. I thought it was just like magic...just how you could put this white liquid (heavy whipping cream) stuff in a bowl and beat it and it would turn into pure sweet heaven. That's what I remember most about my THANKSGIVING'S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment